cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Why these two variables definition in Matrices of two sheets are different?

MC盗版用户
5-Regular Member

Why these two variables definition in Matrices of two sheets are different?

I want to define some variables and align them, so i put them in one matrix just like attached picture.Now there is a problem:I can not remember which day I wrote dowm this in the sheet ,in where this kind of variables definition is valid and I can get the 2nd variable's value below the matrix.but today,in a new sheet when I do this again, it says the variable is not defined, so I cant get the 2nd variable's value below the matrix.whatever i do, this problem remains, but in the valid sheet it is always OK.Could anyone help me?

my MC is "Mathcad 15 F000"

消息编辑者为:盗版 用户

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

On the top menu line, choose Tools/Worksheet Options/ select the Compatibility tab and where it says Multiple assignment: click the MC11 radio button.

Alan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

On the top menu line, choose Tools/Worksheet Options/ select the Compatibility tab and where it says Multiple assignment: click the MC11 radio button.

Alan

MC盗版用户
5-Regular Member
(To:AlanStevens)

Thank you Alan.

MC盗版用户
5-Regular Member
(To:AlanStevens)

May be it is because the valid sheet is copied from office computer and the invalid is created on my PC ,their Compatibility setups are different if they are all "Mathcad 15 F000". I will check the MC version of office .

Top Tags