cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Displaying additional KPIs on Production KPI mashup

AndreaSteyn
11-Garnet

Displaying additional KPIs on Production KPI mashup

Hi guys,

I am working with Manufacturing apps in Thingworx 8.5.  I have created a new availability KPI that I want to display on the Production KPI mashup.

I have done the following:

- On all my templated I have overridden the KPInames service to include the new KPI

- I updated the GetEquipmentNetworkForKPIs service with the underlying PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid service to include the KPI in the InfoArray on the PTC.Factory.PlantStatusUtils thing.

- I also updated the PTC.Factory.PlantStatusTreeDataShape and PTC.Factory.EquipmentStatusTreeDataShape to include the new KPI.

On the advanced tree grid widget in the mashup I can see the new KPI but when I select it to include it in the grid columns it is not shown when the mashup is loaded.

Any advice on why this is happening and how to allow me to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I managed to resolve the issue by overriding the services that populate the tree widget and updating the datashapes linked to the services.

The relevant services were:

2.1. Update PTC.Factory.PlantStatusTreeDataShape to include new KPI parameters
2.2. Update PTC.Factory.EquipmentStatusTreeDataShape to include new KPI parameters
2.3.  Update PTC.Factory.PlatStatusUtils - Service: PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid (Update line 128 kpiSaveInfoArray to include required KPI.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I managed to resolve the issue by overriding the services that populate the tree widget and updating the datashapes linked to the services.

The relevant services were:

2.1. Update PTC.Factory.PlantStatusTreeDataShape to include new KPI parameters
2.2. Update PTC.Factory.EquipmentStatusTreeDataShape to include new KPI parameters
2.3.  Update PTC.Factory.PlatStatusUtils - Service: PopulateProductionKPIsTreeGrid (Update line 128 kpiSaveInfoArray to include required KPI.)

Top Tags