cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Equipment Status Internal Name Edit

Ecko665
11-Garnet

Equipment Status Internal Name Edit

Hello, is there a way to edit the internalName of a KPI equipment status?  When I do this I get an error message as shown in the attachment.

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/apps/r9.0/en/index.html#page/thingworx_apps%2FCustomizing_the_Apps%2Fconfiguring_equipment_statuses.html%23

I have a requirement where my customer does not want to add in an additional custom status message and would like to edit the 6 built in categories to suit their needs.

Configuring and Customizing Equipment Status
Equipment status indicates the current state of a piece of equipment. The status is used for calculating KPIs and can also be used for defining alerts. The status history information for a piece of equipment is stored in the database, rather than in the equipment’s value stream.
There are six statuses initially configured for all equipment: Not Configured, Warning, Running, Planned Downtime, Unplanned Downtime, and Unavailable. Three additional custom statuses are available to be configured and enabled in order to align the status model in ThingWorx with the actual statuses that need to be tracked across the factory or site. For more information, see Configuring Equipment Statuses.
"
Please let me know how to correct this.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags