cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Installation of TWX Manufacturing Apps on Server 2016

salihgunes
6-Contributor

Installation of TWX Manufacturing Apps on Server 2016

Dear All,

When I have tried to install Manufacturing Apps on Server 2016, I have took following error:

twx_hata.JPG

Is the cause of this error related to the fact that platform is Server 2016 ? Can I install Manufacturing Apps V8.3 on Server 2016 ? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Salih Güneş

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:salihgunes)

Hi @salihgunes.

It appears that you are installing the trial version, correct?  If so, you are correct that Windows 2016 is not a supported platform.  Please refer to this link for system prerequisites:

https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/downloads/manufacturing-trial-edition

The log file indicated in the error message may also contain more information regarding the actual cause of the failure.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:salihgunes)

Hi @salihgunes.

It appears that you are installing the trial version, correct?  If so, you are correct that Windows 2016 is not a supported platform.  Please refer to this link for system prerequisites:

https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/downloads/manufacturing-trial-edition

The log file indicated in the error message may also contain more information regarding the actual cause of the failure.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question

Top Tags