cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Manufacturing Apps log in from another computer

nasarani
3-Visitor

Manufacturing Apps log in from another computer

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am very new to ThingWorx especially on Manufacturing Apps. I have seen the Example ot it when I was in Hannover Exhibition 2018 (2 Weeks ago).  I want to login the Manufacturing Apps from another computer. How could I do that?

So following actions have been done :

1. I have installed the ThingWorx Dev Kit and Manufacturing Apps on my Laptop

2. My KepServerEx is connected to the Manufacturing Apps

3. Maschines are already online in Manufacturing Apps

4. Analyse, i.e. OEE is done.

5. I have made a new User for our Maintanance Manager

So our Maintanance Manager want to overview from his Computer. But I have only a blank Screen. What should I do? Is it possible to login Manufacturing Apps from another computer? Or should I do something on ThingWorx Composer?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards, Yonathan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Greetings @hchanana

Thanks for your Answer and sorry for my late reply.

The solution is actually simple. I should download thingworx composer. From there I can add my new user to the Organization, i.e Everyone (Default Organization).

Our Maintanance Manager can log in with his user name under FormLogin/Everyone.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Greetings @nasarani,

As per my understanding from the post, you have created a new user as the role of Maintanance Manager but tiles are not visible to the new user when he login to the Manufacturing apps.

Please validate that you had properly assigned the Maintenance Manager Role to the newly created user. You can check this using Configuration and Setup tile.

PFB screenshot for your reference.

manager.PNG

You can refer the article for updating the user roles for the existing users.

If my response has answered your question, please mark as Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Greetings @hchanana

Thanks for your Answer and sorry for my late reply.

The solution is actually simple. I should download thingworx composer. From there I can add my new user to the Organization, i.e Everyone (Default Organization).

Our Maintanance Manager can log in with his user name under FormLogin/Everyone.

Top Tags