cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

New Tile in Mfg format of TileIcon, TileLabel and TileDescription

RagnarRoestad
7-Bedrock

New Tile in Mfg format of TileIcon, TileLabel and TileDescription

Hi, I've  added a new til in DataTable and it shows in Mfg, after following the guide in hingworx Apps Customization Guide 8.4.1 page 102.

1. TileIcon: I've made an icon for my tile under Media. It's supposed to be 80pixel high, but it filles the tile when viewed in runtime. It's a png-file. What file formats are supported?

2. TileLabel: For the Mfg Apps the tile label is a resource set in double square brackets [[PTC.SCA.SCA.....]]. I'm not able to source this resource in Twx to duplicate it. How is this handled? Please advice. 

I've tried to add a ToolTip text instead, but this does not show on the Tile

3. TileDescription: as TileLabel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TileIcon : I use png and it works fine for me.

TileLabel : These are localization label. You need to make sure you have the label defined in Localization table. That way whatever within square brackets will get translate into appropriate strings.

Title Description works the same way as TitleLabel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TileIcon : I use png and it works fine for me.

TileLabel : These are localization label. You need to make sure you have the label defined in Localization table. That way whatever within square brackets will get translate into appropriate strings.

Title Description works the same way as TitleLabel

Top Tags