cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ThingViewControls doesn't work.

WangZhen
12-Amethyst

ThingViewControls doesn't work.

Hi,

I am trying to use ThingView widget to disply a pvz file and further to show the animation in it.

I have installed Operator Advisor and configured the two Aparch files followed the instruction in the mannual. Like below:

1. Open the <Apache_Tomcat_Installation>/conf/web.xml file for editing. Ensure that the file contains the following code:
<mime-mapping>
<extension>wasm</extension>
<mime-type>application/wasm</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>
2. Open the <Apache_Tomcat_Installation>/conf/server.xml file for editing. Ensure that the compressableMimeType attribute contains the application/wasm MIME type as shown in the following example:
<Connector port="8080" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8445"
compression="on"
compressionMinSize="1024"

Then I draged a Thingview widget to mashup, and ensured the propoety ThingViewContrils was set to true. But in the preview window, ThingViewControls didn't work. I could see the two buttons, but the sidebars didn't appear whatever I clicked it or refreshed the page.
Did I miss something or there's any particular configuration? If it works, how can I play the animations or sequences in it?

Thanks in advanced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WangZhen
12-Amethyst
(To:WangZhen)

I uploaded the CAD file to the path "<tomcat installation>\webapps\Thingworx", and add the right relative path into ThingViewControls property "ProductToView", it worked.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WangZhen
12-Amethyst
(To:WangZhen)

I uploaded the CAD file to the path "<tomcat installation>\webapps\Thingworx", and add the right relative path into ThingViewControls property "ProductToView", it worked.

Top Tags