cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Elements Direct Designs to Revit (BIM)

jportugues
1-Newbie

Creo Elements Direct Designs to Revit (BIM)

I have a customer interested about, how to fransform Creo Elements Direct Design To BIM Format, Anybody know if there is Solution for this question?

Thanks in Advanced.

Juan Carlos Portugues

INTEGRAL PLM Experts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Juan Carlor,

We have a customized solution for this, Creo to Revit and Creo to IFC converter.

We successfully configuring to our customers based on their needs.

For more information please email me: mani@srinsofttech.com

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Mani

SrinSoft Inc.

+1 614 333 5277

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Juan Carlor,

We have a customized solution for this, Creo to Revit and Creo to IFC converter.

We successfully configuring to our customers based on their needs.

For more information please email me: mani@srinsofttech.com

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Mani

SrinSoft Inc.

+1 614 333 5277

Hi Mani,

Thanks for your feedback, I know it because at this moment,  I was working with your colleague Madam Kumar in a Customer located here in Spain IMEM Elevators, and we are testing the solution with the Customer and probably ending March, your company will  receive an purchase order from us,  if the testing following being correct, and you get solve some problems with the Creo  Paramtric geometry visualization in Revit.

But this case is different, because my customer is using Creo Diret Elements (Cocreate before) not Creo Parametric, Do you have similar solution to solve this issue?

I will be gratefully If you could give me feedback about.

Thanks in Advanced.

Hi Juan,

I would like to keep you updated that we are working on the support for the other versions of Creo (Ex: Creo Direct). I will keep you informed once we release the updated version.

I am following this, we have a customer on Elementws Direct, and they are also looking for at way to import / export BIM formats.

Best Regards

Jens Johnstad-Møller

Hi Jens,

I am glad to share that our product, BIMDeX Creo to Revit Exporter can seamlessly export the Creo model to BIM with advanced import and export options.

Contact me at vineeth@bimdex.com

Regards,

Vineeth,

+1 614 333 5277

Creo Elements Direct can export CREO Neutral Format (.NEU Files) which can be imported into CREO.

Creo Parametric can read native Creo Elements/Direct files (*.pkg, *.bdl etcetera).

When a CED file is being "opened" by CREO, it fires up a CED (SolidDesigner) in the Background to create the CREO Neutral Format.

You can tell by using System Tools like Process Monitor.
So the "real" work is done in CED SolidDesigner and not in CREO.

‌yes, that's correct 🙂

Top Tags