cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Get no activation key from ptc server and can't start express 6; is the ptc server down??

FriedhelmK
17-Peridot

Get no activation key from ptc server and can't start express 6; is the ptc server down??

Fig. 1 Strange and not normal: First you have to do the activation check for Express again.
Fig. 2 When you are through there it comes the usual proxy name where you should press "Submit" without further input.

But unfortunately you will not be redirected to the PTC page where you normaly will receive the 72 hour activation code after entering user and password.
Fig. 3 You will be sent directly to enter the activation code and since you don't have it, the start is canceled.

Is there someone from PTC reading this who can help?

Would be nice if the problem could be solved for us.

Thanks in advance. 😁

Bild 1 Merkwürdig und nicht normal: Zuerst muss man den Aktivierungscheck für Express erneut machen.
Bild 2 Wenn du da durch bist kommt das übliche "Proxy name" wo man ja ohne weitere Eingabe "Submit" drücken soll.

Aber leider wird man nicht zu der PTC-Seite weitergeleitet wo man nach Eingabe von User und Password den 72 Stunden Aktivierungscode erhält.
Bild 3 Man wird direkt zur Eingabe des Aktivierungscodes geschickt
und da man den nicht hat wird der Start abgebrochen.

Liest hier eventuell jemand von PTC mit, der helfen kann?
Wäre schön, wenn das Problem für uns schnell gelöst werden könnte.
Danke im Voraus. 😁

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good Morning, the program starts again for me.

👍 Thanks to those who made it right. 👍

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Dear all,

Since this morning I cannot use ptc creo direct modelling anymore.

When i request a license key i get a web error:

JN_6865560_0-1611054292140.png

is the server down?

with kind regards

jeroen

Nijdam technologies

i have the same problem as you.

I have same problem

same problem for me with version 8.0 as well

Yes, it is the same with me. Just tried it.

I have sent an email with the error message to webmaster@ptc.com. Maybe this helps.

We can't do anything else anyway.

Just wait. 🙄

Spoiler
Sun May 23 05:43:53 EDT 2021

An error has occurred Please save the source of this page (File:Save As...) and email to webmaster@ptc.com

Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.

PTC Webmasters

RXIAOC
6-Contributor
(To:MU_8776083)

It's the same here.

Same message since sat.

Same problem today, 05/27/21.

hi

I had a message from PTC. They're working on the issue. Just try every while if it works again .

With kind regards,

jeroen

Hi,

>Just try every while if it works again .

No thanks, I've tried enough.

Every time. First re-registering the program, then requesting a license and again frustration because it doesn't work.

I will now just wait until they say on the page (link below) that Express is working again.

I have made a subscription to this article, then the forum can send me an email if something happens there.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/Creo-Elements-Direct-Modeling-Express-Licensing-Issue/m-p/731091#M105 

Good Morning, the program starts again for me.

👍 Thanks to those who made it right. 👍

Good morning. Today its ok.

Top Tags