cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mirror feature command

Ertan_Akbayir
9-Granite

Mirror feature command

EA_10295611_0-1655380166501.png

There is no mirror feature command

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,
so you ask questions here to suggest improvements in reality?
If this is always the case, then it is a waste of time to answer your questions.

Well, maybe it helps someone else, but then you sould mark it as answered, so that it is seen. 🤔
And why don't you take the direct way?
Look at
"Community Creo Ideas Creo Elements/Direct Ideas"
and contribute your creativity there.
But I agree with you. Since the program was taken over from CoCreate by Ptc, it has become a stepchild. ☹️

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Correct, there isn't.

But you can use the normal available functions for that.

So make a circular pattern with two features.

Why are you looking for something specific when something else is available?

Rotate_feature.jpg

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hello FriedhelmK

Firstly thank you for your reply.

In fact, I know how to pattern a feature but this is the long way not the real solution. I think, PTC should add new design commands into Direct version. I have been using this program since 2006, and I can not see any useful module since CoCreate version17. 

Hello,
so you ask questions here to suggest improvements in reality?
If this is always the case, then it is a waste of time to answer your questions.

Well, maybe it helps someone else, but then you sould mark it as answered, so that it is seen. 🤔
And why don't you take the direct way?
Look at
"Community Creo Ideas Creo Elements/Direct Ideas"
and contribute your creativity there.
But I agree with you. Since the program was taken over from CoCreate by Ptc, it has become a stepchild. ☹️

Announcements

Top Tags