cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Unable to reply to another post

DC_10517352
5-Regular Member

Unable to reply to another post

I am attempting to provide more information by replying to this post:

500 Error and Empty ContentInfos during stage 2 up... - PTC Community

Every time I create a reply, it posts successfully, and shows the additional reply when viewing the list of discussions.  However, when I re-visit the thread, my reply post is gone.  This happened 3 times, and I still have not been able to complete my reply.

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:DC_10517352)

Hi @DC_10517352,

We have an automated spam tool that sometimes mistakenly marks a legitimate post as spam. There was apparently something about your post it didn't like. I've removed it from the spam quarantine. Sorry for the inconvenience. The spam tool is supposed to learn from what we add to and remove from the quarantine, so it is unlikely you will have any further issues, but if you do use the notify moderator button if possible and a moderator will generally be able to help you very quickly.

DC_10517352
5-Regular Member
(To:AndrewK)

Thank you for the quick response. 

I recommend adding some sort of notification to the poster to let them know that their post was flagged as spam. 

I had no record that I ever created those posts when I viewed my account posts and no emails telling me that anything happened.

Top Tags