cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Future GHPUG meetings: we need your input!

gbaxter
1-Newbie

Future GHPUG meetings: we need your input!

Hey everyone, we'd like to get an idea of what you would like to see from your future GHPUG meetings.

Who? As many as we can get! There's no problem with starting small, though.

What? This is the big question: what kinds of activities, speakers, presentations, etc. do we want to have?

When? We are thinking quarterly, and probably during a weekday evening, but we are open to suggestions.

Where? Anywhere in the greater Houston area, but try to keep it as central as possible, and probably change locations often.

Why? To share our passion for our work and the tools we use, and to discover new and better methods for both.

How? We need everyone's help to develop a plan that works for as many as possible.

Please chime in below and let us know what you think.

Design well,

Geoff

2 REPLIES 2

Hi everyone, so it looks like our next meeting will be June 16 from 12-3PM. What would you like to see/do there?

Design well,

Geoff

W - I'll be there

W - I want to see the Adam Savage & Jamie Hyneman LiveWorx Keynote presentation replay. If not that then the famous 30 tips in 60 minutes presentation of past, if there is one at this years LiveWorx.

W - Quarterly sounds like a good obligation to come to.

W - Aren't there more than a few brewery's in the central Houston area?.....

W - Looking for resources from fellow Creo-Parametric users.

H - I'll commit to working on a committee to help out with setting up quarterly meetings.

Top Tags