cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

LIVEWORX 2023

JohnWenner
6-Contributor

LIVEWORX 2023

Does anyone know if PTC plans to have an IN -PERSON Liveworx in 2023?  I was just curious as I know with some companies, getting approval and funding could take some time.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

PTC just announced during last night's earnings call that an in-person (Boston) LiveWorx 2023 will happen the week of May 15, 2023.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:DJNewman)

Yes, we have made small announcements that there will be an event in Boston in May 2023. We do know it will be held at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) and will be in-person. Beyond that, we are just scratching the surface on planning - we are working towards having more details in the fall that includes pricing, call for presenters and sponsorships. We are excited to see you all again next year!

JohnWenner
6-Contributor
(To:jmcmanus)

Thanks to both of you!  Looking forward for more information when available.  Appreciate the update.

Registration for LiveWorx 2023 has opened.

https://www.liveworx.com/register

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Top Tags