cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Liveworx 2019 presentations

Wayne_Beck
11-Garnet

Liveworx 2019 presentations

Please give us a way to download the presentations if we attended LiveWorx all at once.  Having to go in and download one at a time is painful. 

15 REPLIES 15
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Wayne_Beck)

@jmcmanus might be able to help...

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite

Hello,

There is not a way to download all of the presentations, unfortunately. For attendees of LiveWorx there are two ways to access the presentations at this time:

To review presentation slides, they are located on the session catalog (you must be logged in to the session catalog to view the file): https://liveworx19.smarteventscloud.com/connect/search.ww

Or available on the mobile app (must be logged in).

Recordings are going through the editing process and will be available in early August - Attendees will receive an email once these are available with instructions to access.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jmcmanus)

@jmcmanus,

I just worked through the breakout sessions and out of 148 sessions only 89 have their presentations available for download.  I thought making the presentation available was a prerequisite for being allowed to present at LiveWorx.  Do you know when the rest of the presentations will be available?

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomU)

Hello,

Yes, we do ask that presenters to upload their presentations as soon as possible after their session - however, we are at the mercy of the individuals. Reminders have been sent to all presenters. 

Some adjust their presentations to cater to the questions they received, and this can also take time. Others may not be up and running after playing catch up in the office. There are individual factors that could affect the timing - but, usually, we have a most if not all presentations in a couple of weeks following the event.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

And now that I've just downloaded these 89 presentations that are available, how would I know if a presenter updates one of them in the future?  Is there some way to communicate that?  Maybe a time stamp somewhere or a list of presentations that were recently updated?

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I just went back and rechecked the session catalog for 2018.  Out of 415 sessions listed only 47 have downloads available.  It seems like very few of the presenters ever went back and actually added their presentations after the conference.  Maybe it's time for a different approach...

jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomU)

There is no way to send an alert or timestamp the presentation upload.

For the 2018 presentations - there were hundreds uploaded to the catalog, I could not explain why there are 47 presentations there now - they were available at liveworx.com/archive up until the end of the 2019 event.

Thanks for the feedback it has been shared with our content team for 2020.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Well, the percentages are better for 2019.  Out of 512 sessions, 206 currently have a downloads available.  it took me half the day to download them all, but at least now that's done!  Smiley Happy

@jmcmanus, one suggestion for your content team - please, please, please make the filters in the app filter out content that doesn't match all of the selected filters.

For example, say I'm interested in Creo breakout sessions that are part of the Digital Engineering track.  On the website these filters combine to only return content that matches all of them, a total of 18 sessions:

LiveWorx Sessions - Web.PNG

In the app just the opposite happens.  The results for each filter are added together producing a list of 360 sessions, 342 of which do not fit the criteria for all three filters.  This makes finding relevant content through the app nearly impossible.  I finally gave up on the app during the conference and just resorted to using the printed schedule.  Please make the filters in the app use 'AND' relationships, not 'OR' relationships, so that using multiple filters together reduces the total number of results.  Thanks!

I pushed to insure at least my initial draft was upload on the due date a week before the conference.

I then insured my last updates were uploaded before the end of the day that I gave the presentation.

Now I'm starting to see that I stressed over nothing.

So how does one log into this?  https://www.liveworx.com/archive 

access.PNG

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Use these instead:

LiveWorx 2018 - https://liveworx18.smarteventscloud.com/connect/search.ww

LiveWorx 2019 - https://liveworx19.smarteventscloud.com/connect/search.ww

To get to the downloads you will still need to login.  Password is whatever you used each year when you created your LiveWorx account.

@jmcmanus 

After more than six months from Liveworx 2019 is it possible, for those who did not attend the event, to download the presentations as in previous years?

Thanks

Marco
jmcmanus
14-Alexandrite
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Hello,

Yes, you can visit www.liveworx.com/archive and the password is LIVEWORX19.

the presentations we were approved to post by the speaker are all up on the site and can be downloaded.

Please let me know if you need further information.

thanks,

Jen

Thanks Jen

Marco

Is there some way to communicate that?  Maybe a time stamp somewhere or a list of presentations that were recently updated?

Top Tags