cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Looking for new Admin - Denver area

JHall
16-Pearl

Looking for new Admin - Denver area

My company (Swisslog Healthcare)  is looking for a PLM Administrator.  Great place to work in Denver Colorado area.   Job is currently posted on Indeed or you could go to our corporate website, or email me.

https://www.swisslog-healthcare.com/en-gb/careers/openings

James

6 REPLIES 6
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:JHall)

Feel free to post your ad here too - "PTC Community Networking": https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Community-Networking/bd-p/CommunityNetworkingDiscussions

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:JHall)

Salary is on the low side for an experienced Windchill/CAD administrator.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

I'd love to see the results of anonymous survey showing the average salary of Windchill administrators by company size, Windchill team size, and location.  It's such a niche position that I don't think H.R. departments know what is appropriate, especially in smaller companies where there isn't a large Windchill team.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TomU)

I am the Windchill team here, as well as CAD support person. I also do configuration management approval on all drawings and documents submitted for release approval.

I do the installs, upgrades, configurations, add users and make sure everything works.

Company size is just over 200 people total.

Engineering is about 35 people with only 12 CAD users.

I agree, HR has no idea how to classify this job or salary expectations.

I have been here just over 11 years and have an additional 30 years of CAD and Windchill experience.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

Our roles sound almost identical. Technically there is one other person here who knows the passwords and can restart stuff if I die, but other than that I'm pretty much 'the guy'.  I handle everything from Windchill (installation, configuration, upgrades, and daily requests) to the physical servers (VMWare, Windows Server, etc.) to the CAD software (Creo, Solidworks, etc.) and even the simulation software (Pam-Stamp).  Essentially I am I.T. for engineering.

We currently have 500 people spread across thee facilities (USA, Mexico, and China) with engineering departments at all three locations (all supported by me.)

Engineering is about 25 people but there are many more people outside of engineering who are accessing data in Windchill.

I have been here for almost 10 years with an additional 7 years of CAD and Intralink (3.0!) experience prior.

Our H.R. department also has no idea what is appropriate for this type of hybrid position.

JHall
16-Pearl
(To:TomU)

I wonder if that could be arranged some how.  I like that idea.

James

Top Tags