cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Skipped Liveworx for sunny San Juan...what did I miss?

avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

Skipped Liveworx for sunny San Juan...what did I miss?

What were people's top Windchill take aways?

2 REPLIES 2

The PTC sessions I attended at the conference were wide, futuristic, non-committal and non-informative. I'm always looking for a detailed roadmap session for Windchill as my primary session to attend, but I had a conflict at the conference and missed it. I'm quite sure I spent more time catching up with people I have not seen in 4-5 years than attending sessions.

They have away free software for life.....

There were some good strategic takeaways from my perspective. We met with some PTC folks on a few initiatives we have going on (and they made themselves available). The training sessions I took (Lattice and Codebeamer) seemed to have better trainers than in the past. There was a good presentation about using Power BI to analyze Windchill license usage. 

I do agree with @ScottMorris though on PTC being non-committal in certain areas. They were that way in the FA&D working group meeting. Additionally, we called them out in our customer meeting for pushing off bug fixes by sometimes 2 builds of Windchill and how that was unacceptable.

Top Tags