cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

What companies in the Houston area use PTC products?

gbaxter
1-Newbie

What companies in the Houston area use PTC products?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if we could start a list of companies and products that are made here in the Houston area using PTC software. The purpose of this is to show how PTC supports the creation of a diverse portfolio of products in our area that we can highlight during future GHPUG meetings. I'll start.

National Oilwell Varco - PTC Creo Parametric and Windchill PDMLink - oilfield equipment

BAXSAA Consulting, LLC - PTC Creo Parametric - custom design automation and other CAD services

I know Goodman, Kongsberg Automotive, and I think CST Covers also use PTC software, but I'm not very familiar with their products. What companies/products are you aware of?

Design well,

Geoff

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:gbaxter)

I can vouch for National Oilwell Varco, although different groups use different software so we have most every CAD software somewhere around.

Schlumberger

GE oil and gas (formerly Hydril and VetcoGray)

Jacobs Engineering

Johnson Engineering

Lockheed

HP/Compaq (if there is any left in Houston)

Hi all,

I wanted to reach out to you all and see if you knew of anyone in the Houston area that was in the market for a Creo Development position. I am a technical recruiter for Apex Systems and we are supporting a contract to hire role for a major client of ours. If anyone could be interested, feel free to contact me at rtepera@apexsystemsinc.com or at (713)266-6557 to discuss this opportunity further.

Thanks,

Ryan

Top Tags