cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

CREO Student version updating and license expire

Eowin
4-Participant

CREO Student version updating and license expire

Hi ,have be studying product design and for that I get free access to student version.Yet it expire in 2021,and I want to acquire it back because I still being a student.But I can't because every time I downloading the new version of CREO PTC student the 8 one,I have this message telling me my rights have expire.How can I have CREO back.

Can a member of CREO PTC support answer my back?

I have been trying to reach CREO PTC  too many time.

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Eowin)

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of the error you are experiencing.

Eowin
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hello,I'm sorry.

It's French but basically they said in 1:my license get expire and push the button for renew it

in 2 :they ask me to get connected

in 3: they said i'm a unverified customer.

Thanks for help!

Eowin
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Hello please can I have an answer?

Alex_Cazacu
17-Peridot
(To:Eowin)

Hi Eowin,

The message is most likely not referring to your Creo 8.0 license. Many times when Creo users install a newer version of the software, the old licenses are also found by the system and these alerts pop up. You should be able to use Creo 8.0 without any issue, as that message is most likely referring to an older version of Creo that you had licensed. You can check that by clicking the + sign in the alert for details.

You can usually get that message away by deleting the older licenses from C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing.

Thanks,

Alex

Eowin
4-Participant
(To:Alex_Cazacu)

Hi Alex,

I can't use Creo 8.0 ,because I didn't succes to enter the Licence Key.And every time I'm opening it it's finally crashing.I deleted the older licence.I try to reinstall it and I well tell you.

Thanks,

Eowin

Top Tags