cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Changing size of arrows in drafting sheet

Mani_designer
4-Participant

Changing size of arrows in drafting sheet

HI team,

I've been working on a drafting with multiple pages sheets. Here i need to change the size of the dimension;s arrow size in different sheets. In Detail properties, whole document's arros only changed, but I need to change it for a specific sheet, (For eg: In sheet 1- arro size must be in 3units and in sheet 2 arrow size must be in 6units. Because of the model scale.) Is it it possible to change? or is it a standard for the process? If any one know that process like config or settings please lemme know.

Thanks in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

requested functionality is not implemented. Instead of creation single drawing with multiple sheets you have to create multiple drawings with one sheet.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Mani_designer,

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Thanks for the reply Mr,Namboodheri. As you said I'll make an additional details.

Thank you

Hi,

requested functionality is not implemented. Instead of creation single drawing with multiple sheets you have to create multiple drawings with one sheet.

Martin Hanák

THanks for your reply. Is it the only option that I could do or any other options like scripting process are there?

Hi,

1.] detail options are valid for all drawing sheets

2.] scripting process (probably you use Autocad LISP) is not available in Creo

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Top Tags