cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Random shutdown of Pro/E Wildfire 4

ptc-509313
1-Newbie

Random shutdown of Pro/E Wildfire 4

I am having a problem with some of my computers in my lab. When my students start Pro/E the program comes up after the splash screen and all looks well. Then at random times, sometimes while setting the working directory, sometimes while working and even sometimes right after startup, Pro/E shuts down. It is very frustrating for me as well as my students. It does not happen on all of my computers as of right now. The computers all have 756 to 1 gig of ram, but all have different specs. Help! T. Hagen Havre Middle School
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Tim, Can you please send your question to -? They will be able to assist you? Are these machines running Vista? Thanks, MArk

After many hours of work the fix came down to a few settings. For some reason my network didn't like internet Explorer that is Pro/E. I had to set my default web page to a folder on each of the machines and this seemed to fix the shutdown problem.

T. Hagen

Announcements
Top Tags