cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Script Error message with Precision LMS within Creo browser

PaulSpencer
1-Newbie

Script Error message with Precision LMS within Creo browser

I have tried to access Precision LMS through the browser in Creo 1 Parametric M020. No matter what page I try to access I consistently get a window pop up stating Script Error and below the message 'An error has occured in the script on this page.' Any suggestion? Should I only access PLMS outside of the Creo Browser? Incidentlly, I run Creo on my iMac using Parallels 7. Any advice gratefully received.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Paul,

Can you access PLMS from an external browser?

What server are you connecting too?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark

I can access PLMS from an external browser. Regards the server I'm using - well you have me on that one! I'm accessing PLMS from the UK so take your pick. All this is not a major issue as I can access PLMS only a little frustrating.

I have just installed Creo 1 M020 on my iMac and I'm getting a problem you provided me with a fix for sometime ago. Once again I'm getting no ghosted image when extruding only a series of lines. It is only when I accept the extrude do I get the shaded model. Do I carry out the same fix you provided me with previously?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Can i connect to your machine tomorrow and take a look?

The issue you are having with the lines is mostly related to a graphics issue...which could be a result you are using it via bootcamp or Parallel.

The fix I did last time would resolve this.

As for connecting to PLMS....I can setup the application to connect to PLMS.

Lets try and connect tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark

No problem doing that. We obviously need to agree a time. It is my machine at home so I can be up and running for 7.00 pm GMT. Would that be OK for you?

Let me know

Paul

Hi Paul,

Please send me your contact info at - and we can coordinate a time to connect.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark

I did respond to your last message via my email address to yours. I would like to pick this up again as the issues is still present. What contact detail do you require from me other than my email address?

Let me know

All the best

Paul

Top Tags