cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

i have used creo before . But when i redownloaded it to my new laptop after 3-4 month i forgot this one helpful feature . I am not sure if its online , but its like a cube and you select the cube angle and you can view your model form that angle ... anyon

ppoopathy
1-Newbie

i have used creo before . But when i redownloaded it to my new laptop after 3-4 month i forgot this one helpful feature . I am not sure if its online , but its like a cube and you select the cube angle and you can view your model form that angle ... anyon

i have used creo before . But when i redownloaded it to my new laptop after 3-4 month i forgot this one helpful feature . I am not sure if its online , but its like a cube and you select the cube angle and you can view your model form that angle ... anyone know where to go and activate the cube , i really need it very urgently

1 REPLY 1

Poovindra,

This looks like you have the Student version of Creo. I've move your thread to Academic Support, however please reply to let me know if you are using the commercial version.

Top Tags