cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

pro_material_dir and Windchill

robwood
1-Newbie

pro_material_dir and Windchill

Hallo,

Thanks to the new Windchill 10.2 Server I was able to check in a *.mtl file.

But her is my next Problem. How must I type the path at the pro_material_dir parameter in the config.pro to link my material library to the windchill folder?

I try this: pro_material_dir "https://academic.ptc.com/Windchill/Projekt/Formula_2015 - LA ERacing/Ordner/creo_bib/material"

but it didn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:robwood)

Robert, this is not the right syntax for a Windchill folder path in Creo's config.pro file. The proper way to set the path is to browse for it from the Creo Options Configuration Editor. Use File, Options, Add, enter pro_material_dir and then pick the Browse button. Choose your project and folder and the end result will be something like this:

• wtpub://FIRST/Projects/<YOUR_PROJECT_NAME>/Materials

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:robwood)

Robert, this is not the right syntax for a Windchill folder path in Creo's config.pro file. The proper way to set the path is to browse for it from the Creo Options Configuration Editor. Use File, Options, Add, enter pro_material_dir and then pick the Browse button. Choose your project and folder and the end result will be something like this:

• wtpub://FIRST/Projects/<YOUR_PROJECT_NAME>/Materials
robwood
1-Newbie
(To:sm)

Thanks a lot for the help.

Now it all works fine.

Top Tags