cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to plot samplings data

ptc-5137806
1-Newbie

How to plot samplings data

Hi. How do i plot samplings data in Mathcad. Something like this:

Untitled.png

I want to plot all 20 samplings

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are adding the vector x 5 times, so you get the 5-fold vector and when you divide it by 5 you end up with the original vector.

What you had in mind was summing up the single elements of the vector you get hold on using the vector subscript ([). But you have to be aware that Mathcad by default would begin indexing with zero, so you would sum up from i=0 to 4.

mean.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5137806)

Osman,

You need to enter your X-data into an array, define k as a range to index that array, and then plot X versus k.

See attached example.

Regards,

Luc

Hi LucMeekes

Thanks for the reply

When i do this, i use the sample mean formula for calculating the sample mean value. But Mathcad shows all 20 values:

Untitled.png

You are adding the vector x 5 times, so you get the 5-fold vector and when you divide it by 5 you end up with the original vector.

What you had in mind was summing up the single elements of the vector you get hold on using the vector subscript ([). But you have to be aware that Mathcad by default would begin indexing with zero, so you would sum up from i=0 to 4.

mean.png

you are a genius !. Thank you so much !

Top Tags