cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Issues with graphic in Mathcad

AshleyD
1-Newbie

Issues with graphic in Mathcad

Hello everyone! I'm new here and also new to MathCad. I have an assignment that requires plotting. I have worked on this for hours but I don't seem to get the plots to come out the way they should. Can somebody please be so kind and let me know what is the issue? This is a very elementary assignment, so anyone who is not a novice should be able to spot the issue. many thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

4 REPLIES 4

@AshleyD wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm new here and also new to MathCad. I have an assignment that requires plotting. I have worked on this for hours but I don't seem to get the plots to come out the way they should. Can somebody please be so kind and let me know what is the issue? This is a very elementary assignment, so anyone who is not a novice should be able to spot the issue. many thanks in advance!

See if the attached helps.

Alan

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:AshleyD)

Additionally to what Alan has shown, you should notice, that in the word document there is NOT the ratio F.e/F.m plotted but rather F.e AND F.m.

What you thought is a fraction bar is just kind of a legend, showing which color and line style is used for F.e.

You can add a placeholder for a second plot by typing a comma

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:AshleyD)

Hi,

The constant R is confused with a universal physical constant, so it is better to put a subscript, for example .0. See photo:

For AshleyD.jpg

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

For AshleyD.jpg

Announcements

Top Tags