cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Multi-range

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

Multi-range

MCADrange_3.gif

2 REPLIES 2
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:jeanGiraud)

Another nice simple example.

Can you do me a favor and stop posting so many examples/worksheets - struggling to find the time to file them

Mike

MIke Armstrong wrote:

Another nice simple example.

Can you do me a favor and stop posting so many examples/worksheets - struggling to find the time to file them

Mike

Most of the stuff I plug in this forum is in reference and more complete replies to visitors. You can do like I did at the times there were "Mathcad gurus", i.e: my own folders called Robert, Xavier, Paul, Tom, Valery ... etc. That forum is about dead by itself and not searchable for whatever. One thing I can't check is if all my new stuff is "clickable" for any collab. If I click on some of my properties, I can see all my new stuff, but no idea if any member can have the same cumulative view and consequently access to my collection. One of my suggestions besides my pest was about an individual data base for collabs to collect useful work sheets.

All in all, save my stuff in a new folder for further consulting. I always make effort to title in reference to the matter, like titling the chapters of a book and web search and Mathematica style and, and ...etc. I understand that you have the same problem as we all have because this forum is not cumulative.

Cheers, Jean

Announcements

Top Tags