Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmap for usable Programming?

Roadmap for usable Programming?

Hi,

spending days and night to find silly errors, allow me to ask for a roadmap. There are certainly some bugs in the software with which we can live but the absence of helpful debugging info of unit ladden calculation programms is a no go.

When there will be a Mathcad version offering this necessary programming support?

thanks

Tags (1)
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Roadmap for usable Programming?

Hello!

You can look at the Roadmap for Mathcad Prime (releases 1.0 to 4.0).

Thanks a lot, so in theory my programm shoud be running under Prime 2.0. I will try to get a trial version to test that.

You're welcome. Release of Mathcad Prime 2.0 F000 is scheduled for Q1 2012.

The trial version of Mathcad Prime 1.0 is posted at http://www.ptc.com/products/mathcad/mathcad-prime-1-0/free-trial-b.htm. It includes programming.

Mona

Thanks a lot, I will give it a try. I have to check whether solve blocks used as functions in programms and ODE solve blocks as functions used in programm will work.

I would be keen to hear from PTC to see if they believe their road map is on schedule. Because it says Prime 3.0 will have scriptable objects in and that's a lot to include in the next release. Oh, and a sketcher.

Mike

Mike Armstrong wrote:

I would be keen to hear from PTC to see if they believe their road map is on schedule. Because it says Prime 3.0 will have scriptable objects in and that's a lot to include in the next release. Oh, and a sketcher.

Mike

Oh, and a Mathcad server.

Mike and Valery,

We are currently prioritizing features for Mathcad Prime 3.0, so you can consider the roadmap that Vladimir linked to, as a snapshot in time. We do not yet have the current roadmap for Mathcad Prime 3.0.

Regards,