cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Moduleworks Help

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Moduleworks Help

We just installed Creo 2 M210 and it has Moduleworks. I ran a test and it stops at the tap cycle and I can't figure out why. Has anyone else ran into this? Also is there any help or training type stuff online somewhere?

Thanks Bernie

5 REPLIES 5
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:pgf545)

I've tested a little bit Moduleworks provided with Creo 3.0 M100, and I didn't notice problems with tapping cycles. Do you use standard tapping cycles ?

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any kind of help for moduleworks. I think it has been implemented a bit to early. It remains quite buggy, so I'm still working with M080 which is provided with Vericut... much more efficient solution from my point of view.

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Bernie,

What might be happening is it might be seeing the tapping as a collision with the stock. if you click on the view menu and uncheck stop at collision it might run through the rest of the program.

I had to do that with a couple of jobs.

the thing I miss with moduleworks that Vericut did well is the cut material used to be associated with the tool color now with Moduleworks it's all is the same rust red color. It's hard to tell what cutter left stock on and where.

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:SteveLucas)

Hi Steve,

You can have colors for the different sequences or different tools by selecting in the box as in the image below

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:RaphMORIN)

Raphael, Thanks for the Info!!

Lack of training or help files bites me again!! I thought it must be able to do it Just have to know where to look or have time to look.

pgf545
7-Bedrock

Thanks, I did not have the stop turned on. What I did was temporarily suspend the tap cycle and it ran through it no problem. I was just testing an existing program that had run fine on the machine. I didn't really mess with it to much, Thanks for the help I am sure these other tips will get used in the future.

Bernie

Top Tags