cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Does PTC Answer the Phone Anymore?

ScottMorris
17-Peridot

Does PTC Answer the Phone Anymore?

Hi,

I have been calling PTC Technical Support for 3 hours today only to receive the message, "No operator available, please leave a message". I am shocked there is no one available to pick up a phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We notice that post of yours and we agree with you that customers should usually get a feedback with seconds or minutes at most when leveraging the phone to reach out to Support and of course we apologize for the exceptional delay that you experienced. We conducted an internal investigation of our phone system for that particular day of the 15th of August 2018, which was a Bank Holiday in multiple European countries and identified the root cause for your issue. Based on that we incorporated additional measures to avoid this issue from happening again on future Bank Holidays, regardless if these Bank Holidays are valid across Europe or just in selected countries. Outside of the leveraging the phone to reach out to Support, you can of course always use our eSupport portal to reach out to Support.

Best regards,

Your PTC Customer Success Support Services Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Invisigoth
14-Alexandrite
(To:ScottMorris)

I was just talking about this with my office colleagues.  It has been challenging getting responses lately, was the general consensus.  Perhaps explained by August being a popular time to take vacation/holiday, however that is no excuse.

We notice that post of yours and we agree with you that customers should usually get a feedback with seconds or minutes at most when leveraging the phone to reach out to Support and of course we apologize for the exceptional delay that you experienced. We conducted an internal investigation of our phone system for that particular day of the 15th of August 2018, which was a Bank Holiday in multiple European countries and identified the root cause for your issue. Based on that we incorporated additional measures to avoid this issue from happening again on future Bank Holidays, regardless if these Bank Holidays are valid across Europe or just in selected countries. Outside of the leveraging the phone to reach out to Support, you can of course always use our eSupport portal to reach out to Support.

Best regards,

Your PTC Customer Success Support Services Team

I have called and left two messages. One two weeks ago and one yesterday, 10.4.18.  Still no response. I just need assistance getting Creo 3 M130 installed on Win10 1803.

Top Tags