cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

2020-12-03 Friday Humor - on Thursday (Heavy lift.....)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2020-12-03 Friday Humor - on Thursday (Heavy lift.....)

I will be enjoying a couple of days up north this weekend with my sweetie of 33 years. Enjoy your weekend what ever you may do. Hug the ones you love.

An arts student, sick of working at a fast food café for what had seemed an eternity, decided to get a job working as a laborer at a construction site. Being an over-confident arts student, he soon began to brag to the other workers about all sorts of things. One day he decided to brag that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of the wiry engineer on the site. After several minutes, the engineer had had enough.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," said the engineer. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, little guy!" the braggart replied. "Let's see what you have."

The engineer reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags