cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

2022-04-01 Friday Humor (unexpected.....)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2022-04-01 Friday Humor (unexpected.....)

Have a great weekend. It may be a couple of weeks again as Monday (4/4) I have a left total knee replacement done. Look forward to seeing you at the PTCooler soon.

BMW P.R.A.M.

Dale_Rosema_0-1648813259935.png

BMW’s 2013 pram (stroller) designed for the royal family.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Good luck Dale! We'll be thinking about you. Won't be long till you are running marathons!

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

From my favorite hobby website:

www.boatnerd.com

Beam us aboard: Starfleet acquires Interlake, plans service to Alpha Quadrant

Cleveland, Ohhhh – In the latest of a string of transactions designed to diversify and orient the company’s positioning for future changes in the economy, Interlake today announced it had entered into an agreement to acquire Starfleet.The Cleveland-based Great Lakes shipping company with interests in passenger transportation and tug operations said the San Francisco-based fictional space fleet with operations spread across the Alpha Quadrant offered access to new markets and cargoes that, combined with Interlake’s proven track record in logistics, positioned both fleets to take advantage of changing economies.”There are planets out there full of iron ore that our customers demand, while our unparalled access to the Inland Seas ensure that that commodity gets to where it’s needed,” said Admiral James Tiberius Tregurtha, liaison between the two fleets.”Indeed,” said fleet science officer Spocker, “the melding of the two fleets resources is entirely logical.”An immediate goal of the merged fleets will be an increased focus on safety within Interlake’s new Deep Space Operations Division. “First thing is,” said VP for Safety James L. Oberstarship, “fuses and circuit breakers for all those bridge control panels. I mean, come on.””I told you, didn’t I?” said fleet medical officer Leonard H. McBarker. “We’re gonna get a freighter.” As McBarker walked away, he could be heard muttering “I’m a doctor Jim, not a shipfitter!”

Media contact: Khr’issy K’adlekh, Q’uonos, Subspace Frequency Three (priority channel).

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Too bad there isn't adult size while you heal and rest your knee.  We'll be thinking of you. Catch up on Warner Brothers Cartoons while you are out!

roadrunner.jpg

Good luck Dale,
with two new knees, Mike Powell's 30-year world record will probably be in jeopardy for the foreseeable future 😃

Marco
Top Tags