cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Introducing Olivier -New Community Director!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Introducing Olivier -New Community Director!

Hello, PTC Community!

There is some exciting news to share with the PTC Community! The PTC Community Management Team has expanded!  Olivier Le Pord has officially started last week as our Online Community Director.  Olivier has vast experience with driving strategy and overseeing online communities.  I am delighted because Olivier is such a wonderful person to collaborate with and this means less meetings for me 😉

OlivierLP (2).jpg

When Olivier is not participating in online communities, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, reading, and hiking. He even tinkers and plays the guitar (poorly he says...but I will make him prove that to me some time).

Olivier has spent more than half of his life outside of France, his home country, and is currently based in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, USA.

I know Olivier won't be a stranger on the PTC Community.  Please feel free to give him a PTC Community welcome as a reply to this post.  

4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Welcome to the Community, Olivier.

Someone to keep Jaime in line! 😉

olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:BenLoosli)

Ahah! Thank you @BenLoosli  and @Jaime_Lee ! I am happy to be here!

It is still my Week#2 with PTC. It is bootcamp time and I am learning tons of new things. I hope to be more active on the Community and become a regular pretty soon. 

Olivier
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:olivierlp)

Should spend some time at the PTCooler when you need a brain break. Maybe even get some endorphins flowing.

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:BenLoosli)

laughingemojiopt.jpg

@BenLoosli Let's hope so! It's gonna be great!

Top Tags