cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

5 axis machining & Machine Simulation on Creo Elements Pro 5.0

DanielSantos
1-Newbie

5 axis machining & Machine Simulation on Creo Elements Pro 5.0

Demonstration of some of the 5 axis capabilities of Creo Elements Pro 5.0 machining a 24 blades Impeller

Also featuring machine simulation in a 5 axis Nutator Table-Table (CB) machine (Deckel Maho DMU 70 Evo) to show the ability of the machine simulation mechanism to drive complex kinematic models using standard Creo CAD assemblies (.asm)

8 REPLIES 8

Wow... whats the run time on something like that?

What exactly you mean Nick? Total machining time?

yeah 

3.5 hours. Material Aluminum 7075

Is the simulation made by standard ProE or did you use other software as VERICUT for example?

How are the machine movements coupled to the CL file coordinates?

Can you help me to get a postprocessor for our DMG DMU50 with Siemens 840Dsl ?

You did a beautiful job.  Congratulations!!

Hi Jozef,

Thanks for the cumpliments... indeed...

Yes, it's only Pro/E there... WF4 onwards we have a machine simulation engine that is able to analyse the kinematic model of machine assemblies and make the vectors and coordinates of the CLFile drive these mechanisms... some freak in Pune wrote it... - It's just a ordinary Pro/E assembly... nothing else...

In regards the PP, I'd suggest you to talk to the guys at Austin NC... Fred Nemecek can make your DMU get in the groove in no time...

Good luck!

Daniel

Great job Daniel. Congrats.

HI

I AM USE THE PRO E 5 PLEASE THIS VIDEO SEND ME ON MY E-MAIL ADDERSS AND COMPLITE FILE I BROWSE THE MODEL TREE AND I TRY THE THIS EXERCISE. I HOPE YOU SENT ME THIS COMPLITE PARTS FILE AND VIDEO STEP BY STEP METHOD.YOU WORK IS VERY GOOD. MY E- MAIL ADDRESS IS -

Announcements
Top Tags