cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

mechanism querry

SamuelAlexander
1-Newbie

mechanism querry

Hi,

I have a square block which i want to show it moving on two vertical guide rails like a elevator. i dont know how to apply a servomotor in this case. any help in this regard.

Regards

Sammy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I guess you are looking for this, as shown in the video (resolution is not so good). You have chose planner connection and select the linear axis of motion while select motion axis for servo motors. chanked the attached files.

Video Link : 4880

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I guess you are looking for this, as shown in the video (resolution is not so good). You have chose planner connection and select the linear axis of motion while select motion axis for servo motors. chanked the attached files.

Video Link : 4880

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Actually i am trying to give motion to an elevator model so is it in any case possible to show a rope between the elevator car and counter weight which actually moves over a pulley on the top.

Regards

Samuel

I dont think rope model is possible in creo as per current functionlity.

HI

is there any alternative

You may create the animation with rack and pinion gear connection i guess or with the help of belt however, dynamic caluclation may not be possible.

Announcements

Top Tags