cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThingWorx Studio project can not publish successfully. Please direct the solution

Re: ThingWorx Studio project can not publish successfully. Please direct the solution

Sure, feel free to send a direct personal message, if you would like to share the account details.

Re: ThingWorx Studio project can not publish successfully. Please direct the solution

Hi,Giri:

The following is my account information, please help verify whether the normal release.

`C3{ZS[H94N[78`88NYB)$E.png

Hi,Giri:

This account you can publish the local success?

Yes, your ES is perfectly stable, and I was able to publish an experience. From what I understand, you are using username as "pioneer" which is not the one provided in the "Welcome Email". I would suggest to follow the below:

Open Thingworx Studio:

• Navigate to Studio Settings
  • In the Settings dialogue box, get rid off all the settings (the ones that I'm seeing in your initial screencapture). Fill the URL provided in welcome email (https://4fzrbtvk.pp.vuforia.io). click Done.

• Create a new project, under Configuration -> View, add the url in ThingWorx Experience Service field and click Validate. Studio prompts for User credentials, right-in here, the username and password should be:

User name = jliang@cvpioneer.com

Password = aRHQK6nGwm6 (this is your password, as provided in the welcome email)

It will show the URL as Valid - Technically, it represents everything is IN-PLACE.

• Now Navigate back to project canvas, Click on Publish. This should publish the project.

Pardon me for repeating again!!, but the above procedure works well from my side. If this doesn't work, there isn't a resolution except for your Private network (that is blocking URLs), for which I would recommend to contact Your Network Admin.

Just an FYI, By saying direct message, I was directing to make use of a message to a specific user. Please be cautious while sharing your username/password.

Thanks,

Giri