Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ThingMark ?How can i get it?

Re: What is ThingMark ?How can i get it?

Hi Giri ,

I have tried with different combination as you suggested, still i am getting same error

Regards,

Qadir

Hi Qadir,

Were you able to resolve the Auto Configure failure issue. Please let me know as I am currently face the same error here.

Thanks,

Avinash

Hi Avinas , yes i resolved this issue. Try to setup Thingworx studio in open network,you won't get any error.It is proxy issue.In the companies, due to security reasons the a lot of URLS are blocked because of that our Thingworx studio can't access those URLS(for eg. ExperienceService Url). Try to set it up in home where there is no issue related to blocking of URLS. If you still face after doing this, let me know.

Hi,

I have already approved with my Welcome to the ThingWorx® Studio Trial, But where can I get my  Experience Server Url and the 3 thingmarks,I did not see it .

if you know about it this ,please help me ,thanks a lot

Hi,

I feel probably you will know about this

I have already approved with my Welcome to the ThingWorx® Studio Trial, But where can I get my  Experience Server Url and the 3 thingmarks,I did not see it .

if you know about it this ,please help me ,thanks a lot

Hi Zhao Guanhua​,

Open ThingWorx Studio Home page and on Top Right; you will see three Dots (...).

Click on ... -> Portal login.

Enter your Studio Credentials and click on Configure.

It will configure your Experience Service URL and will also download the ThingMarks which you can use in your Project.

To confirm; go to ... -> Settings. Default ThingWorx Experience Service URL should show the Experience Server URL.

I hope it helps.

I did not receive Experience Url with the welcome email. What should I do now?

@piyush10  You can follow  steps mentioned in Ankit's response above  to auto configure Studio.

" Open Vuforia Studio Home page and on Top Right; you will see three Dots (...).

Click on ... -> Portal login.

Enter your Studio Credentials and click on Configure.

It will configure your Experience Service URL and will also download the ThingMarks which you can use in your Project.

To confirm; go to ... -> Settings. Default Vuforia Experience Service URL should show the Experience Server URL."

Note: This helps in Auto configuration of Studio Trail instances.

-Durgesh 

@dupatel Thanks for quick reply. Auto configuration on home network worked for me.