cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

AFX missing profiles/beams - Profiles not saved - Profiles not loaded

LC_10960332
1-Newbie

AFX missing profiles/beams - Profiles not saved - Profiles not loaded

I am using Creo Parametric Release 6.0 and Datecode6.0.6.0

Hello, I'm working on a project with several people, and everyone designes mechanically welded assemblies with AFX. It creates a part for each profile, each beam which is saved locally (only on the CREO session). Yet, when another colleague wants to open this assembly, no profile is found or displayed. Lots of parts are missing in the model and it's impossible to work with serveral people on the same assemblies (not in the same time).
Is it possible to resolve this probleme so that the profiles and beams would be loaded regardless of the open CREO session?

Thank you in advance

Here are the errors that I faced
Missing model
Missing reference

1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:LC_10960332)

Are you using Windchill to manage your parts? A save in Creo will only save the file to that user's workspace and not to commonspace where others can see it.

No Windchill, then you need to look at where the files are being saved to. What is the working directory? If the working directory is a local drive, then only that user can see it and the files need to be saved to a shared network drive.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags