cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Cannot make drawings - graphics issue?

KentShimek
1-Newbie

Cannot make drawings - graphics issue?

I can get into cocreate but when i start drawing, the screen goes blank and i cant see my drawing at all unless i zoom in or out or etc. I havent been able to figure out if there was a graphics setting that was the cause this or not. I have used other software that required I change some settings and it ran fine. Since I do not have a graphics card, is there any way for me to still use CoCreate PE?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

1. On Intel Graphic Media Accelerator the Hardware Acceleration especially in connection with the Enhanced Realism Option is not working reliably. If you are using Creo Elements/Direct Modeling PE 3.0 on a hardware with Intel Graphic Media Accelerator it is recommended to set the following environment variable:
    SDPIXELFORMAT=SOFTWARE
    this will disable the Hardware Acceleration including the Enhanced Realism option.
  2. If the Enhanced Realism Option has been activated in a Modeling PE session it might fail to start in the next session. If you experience such a situation, as a workaround you can remove the users application data folder for Modeling PE: ...\Application Data\CoCreate\CoCreate Modeling Personal Edition3\30.0
    Then restart Creo Elements/Direct Modeling PE 3.0 and remember to deactivate Enhanced Realism before ending the next Modeling PE session.
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags