cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Cannot set Figure view to go back to

Dustine
1-Newbie

Cannot set Figure view to go back to

Hello,

I have been trying to set "Figure view" by using Use Current View at the bottom when I start or going to "Figure View-->Use Current View". When I move the figure and then try to go back to the view I set, it doesn't move. It seems like the program is making whatever I do the current view. How can I change this? Is it in the settings somewhere? I have tried looking through the settings and couldn't find anything. I have a picture attached showing how the figure view moves when I move the figure, without pushing the button to change the Figure view.

Thanks for your help!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags