cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Creo 4 UI question

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Creo 4 UI question

Hello all, i plan on making the jump to Creo 4 in the new year. I have had it installed for quite some time now & the date codes have moved on from the F000 version I have, so hopefully most of the bugs will have been worked out. I know I raised this issue already but i cannot find the post. I am concerned about the removal of the traffic light system from part & assembly modes, strange that it remains for drawing mode. How are people dealing with this? Is there a config option to bring it back? How do you know for sure your parts & assemblies are fully regenerated without it? Any help or advice with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

John

1 REPLY 1

It is less of an absence that I would have thought. There are still notifications to say when a part or assembly has not fully regenerated. If anything there are more notifications about regeneration status than there were before, but some can be ignored safely.

Top Tags