cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Drawing configuration (dtl) options

Chris3
21-Topaz I

Drawing configuration (dtl) options

PTC says they don't have a csv file for drawing (dtl) options. How do all of you sort through what the new ones are? I created an idea for this:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/Provide-a-reference-document-as-a-csv-for-all-of-the-drawing/idi-p/893254#M19526

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Chris3)

I use the files created by Olaf Corten at this webpage: Configuration – CreoSite

There are lists for config.pro files and detail drawings.

Much better than PTC provides as it includes hidden options that PTC may not tell you about.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I use the files created by Olaf Corten at this webpage: Configuration – CreoSite

There are lists for config.pro files and detail drawings.

Much better than PTC provides as it includes hidden options that PTC may not tell you about.

I second that recommendation. With the data files available from that site I was able to customize my editor to use colors to differentiate between nominal and hidden options, as shown in the attached image. Emacs configpro.png

Chris3
21-Topaz I
(To:BenLoosli)

Thanks, I knew that Olaf had the config.pro comparison but I overlooked the dtl comparison. Still I think PTC should provide this as Olaf's site may not be around forever.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I don't know, it's made it longer than Pro/Engineer V1-19, longer than Pro/Engineer 2000 seires, longer than Wildfire...I'm guessing it will outlive Creo X also!

I'm putting my money on Olaf for the win!

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags