cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Frozen Copy geometry

cmarquardt
6-Contributor

Frozen Copy geometry

I was not initially concerned, however, as the morning went on, I recieved more and more of these issues. I would estimate -30 users with this same thing happening. Must just be a high level skeleton or something failing, right?

Wrong, each and every case brought to me has opened just fine on my computer. No frozen references, no yellow TBD button.

So, something must be different on my computer than others. But, we have a pretty regimented IT department that keeps everyone, for the most part, up to date with eachother. Furthermore, I have launch scripts that automatically replace the config.pro and .sup, and most other variables in the startup directory. I had one of the user completely clear all workspaces, clear their cache, restart, and they still experienced the same issue. I did the same, and I still experience no issues.

We are well versed in ECG at my company, and we have never seen frozen copy geometry or the "TBD" button before.

Can anyone think of any possible explaination for this? I am all ears.

Oh, and hi, my name is Colten. We are running Creo 2, M060

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
cmarquardt
6-Contributor
(To:cmarquardt)

After more investigation, I remembered that I had upgraded my personal workstation with M140. After downgrading back to M060, I am now seeing the same issues the rest of the users are seeing.

I am pulling at straws here, but I wonder if some recent microsoft security updates caused this. Anyone else just suddenly get this issue?

Top Tags