cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to eliminate debug_feat_recognition.txt.1 on startup

davehaigh
11-Garnet

How to eliminate debug_feat_recognition.txt.1 on startup

Why do I always get this error file on startup?

• debug_feat_recognition.txt.1   It's zero bytes by the way.

Creo appears to be configured correctly, I have frt_enabled yes in the config file.

Creo isn't like WF4 that required a separate install paths to the toolkit folders.

Why is this error file still showing up when I start?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had put in a case to PTC, (Not sure I like the new case logger workflow). I just received a call back from PTC.

I'd always thought this was an error file, because in the past when it was a toolkit application if you had the paths incorrect you'd be notified of that fact.

Turns out this is just a "Trail File" of what FRT is doing. It's not an error file at all.

Seems to me that debug is a bad name for it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I had put in a case to PTC, (Not sure I like the new case logger workflow). I just received a call back from PTC.

I'd always thought this was an error file, because in the past when it was a toolkit application if you had the paths incorrect you'd be notified of that fact.

Turns out this is just a "Trail File" of what FRT is doing. It's not an error file at all.

Seems to me that debug is a bad name for it.

Top Tags