cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How to set Italian language in Creo Paramteric

SM_6285725
3-Visitor

How to set Italian language in Creo Paramteric

I am using Creo Parametric Release 6.0 and Datecode6.0.3.0

Creo language in Italian language

The italian language has been installed, I've tried with ENV=PRO_LANG=Italian both in the parametric.psf and Set in the system variabile but none of that id working
Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Hi 

I did all of what is prescribed but it does not work..

Thnak you anyway

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:SM_6285725)

Contact your VAR, they should be able to help you.

Hi,

I guess you did not select Italian language item during installation. Check whether you installation directory contains italian subdirectories. If they do not exist then you have to uninstall Creo and install it again from the scratch.

Martin Hanák

Hi

I've checked and the Italian language has been installed

I've both checked the installation setup with the reconfigure.exe command and the languafge folder in the instyallatin directories..(I can find many italian subdirectories the inside the main PTC installation folder..)

thank you

@SM_6285725 wrote:

Hi

I've checked and the Italian language has been installed

I've both checked the installation setup with the reconfigure.exe command and the languafge folder in the instyallatin directories..(I can find many italian subdirectories the inside the main PTC installation folder..)

thank you

Hi,

does this mean that you can run Italian Creo ?

Martin Hanák

NO, I Can't, I think I'll give up..

Thank you for your support

@SM_6285725 wrote:

NO, I Can't, I think I'll give up..

Thank you for your support

Hi,

you could still try something...

1.]

You can upload <CREO>\Parametric\bin\parametric.psf file. I will check its contents.

2.]

You can check the contents of config.pro file. Check also config.sup, if you use it. If these files contain following options, then Creo ignores italian language and shows english UI.

dialog_translation no
help_translation no
msg_translation no
menu_translation no

Martin Hanák

Hello

I don't use config.sup

I would stop digging into this mater because I can use Creo in english too, is not a big issue

Thank you very much for your time

Top Tags