cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to setting the format directories.

YA_9477550
1-Newbie

How to setting the format directories.

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM110

I want to set 2 or more directories for formats because of the format version up (in company).

Is it possible to specify multiple directories when setting the configuration to read the picture frame file?
When the version of the picture frame is updated, I would like to store the picture frame in a separate folder and use it.

Currently, only one frame storage folder can be loaded, so even if you save a drawing with a new frame stored in another folder, when you load the drawing again, the new frame will not be loaded and the default Displayed in status.

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM110

I want to set 2 or more directories for formats because of the format version up (in company).

図枠ファイルを読み込むコンフィグの設定において、複数のディレクトリを指定することは可能ですか?
図枠のバージョンが上がった際、図枠を別のフォルダに格納したまま運用したいです。

現状、一つの図枠格納フォルダしか読み込めないため、別のフォルダに新しい図枠を格納した状態で図面を保存しても、再度その図面を読み込んだ際にはその新しい図枠が読み込まれずデフォルトの状態で表示されます。

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

suggestion ... if you update format then give it new name. Using this procedure you will create myformat_v1.frmmyformat_v2.frm, ...

Old drawings will be able to load old formats, new drawings will be able to load new formats.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags