cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Importing DXF Layers

llie
16-Pearl

Importing DXF Layers

I am making my changes to my local config  and dxf_import.pro outside of Creo and exit Creo every time. Here is the break down. I accidently left off a T at the end of one of my lines, in this example the last one.

map_layer PLACEMENT_OUTLINES_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer PART_PADS_SMD_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer PART_PADS_LAYER_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer MOUNTING_HOLES_LAYER_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer ASSEMBLY_OUTLINES_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRIN

Even with Creo closed, I edited the file and added the T to the end so they all go to layer ECAD_FOOTPRINT.

map_layer PLACEMENT_OUTLINES_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer PART_PADS_SMD_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer PART_PADS_LAYER_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer MOUNTING_HOLES_LAYER_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

map_layer ASSEMBLY_OUTLINES_TOP ECAD_FOOTPRINT

I have closed Creo many times, renamed my Windchill workspace, removed my Appdata and roaming ptc folder and it still reads into 2 different layers even after I fixed the typo. I have tried different changes about 30 times.

2016-09-28_8-18-09.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags