cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Issues installing Wildfire 4.0 on Windows Server 2008 x64

ptc-2882525
1-Newbie

Issues installing Wildfire 4.0 on Windows Server 2008 x64

Hello, I am trying to install a university provided copy of Wildfire 4.0 on my Windows Server 2008 x64 computer and after trying to run the ptcsetup.bat file in the bin folder, nothing happens If I just launch the proe.exe file in the same folder I get a response but it cannot connect to the PTC server (I think thats what it is trying to accomplish)..but it does not help the cause as the installation still does not occur The batch file (ptcsetup), can be read if I launch it with a command prompt window open so I can read what it says "ERROR: Installation not supported on this system". It also says could not find "ptc_setvars.bat" which is not in the bin folder (where it is looking), perhaps I should do a reinstall? Is this a known issue with Windows Server 2008 x64 and Wildfire 4.0? It is the same OS as Vista x64 Any help is much appreciated, thank you

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags