In advance of customer support on Monday on morning, perhaps a solution over the w/e?
I wanted to review an MDO model in Creo3 but when transferred to Mechanism I get ...
Thinking this was inept installation I 'reconfigured' (several times) to ensure the floating module was selected.
Did not work for various cuts of Creo 3 & 2 & 1
Yes we have the license line items 127, 191
Yes ptcstatus shows the license available
No the configuration does not show any errors or hints that something went wrong
Yes all reconfiguration was carried out as administrator withing the administrator user
Yes our licences allow use of Creo 1,2,3,4 (but not MDO for 4)
F000 - OK
M020 - OK
F000 - OK
M030 - OK
M040 - NOT OK
M050 - OK
M060 - OK
M100 - NOT OK
F000 - NOT OK
M030 - NOT OK
M110 - NOT OK
M120 - NOT OK
We have built and run MDO models in Creo3.0 before
But not since the installation of CREO4.0
All 'reconfigurations' as admin show the relevent options are selected.
We don't have any standalone MDO seats but we do have one bundled with a Creo license. I just checked and that particular license does work fine in both Creo 3.0 M140 and Creo 4.0 F000. For what it's worth.
I have a deadline to hit so working in Creo2.0 M060 for now.
When I have finished I might have a bit of time to install Creo3.0 M140 and see what happens.
Also there is Creo 4.0 M020 available.
I may un then re install one of the 'failing' cuts.
Our modules are floating so might attempt an install on another machine.
Then might put in a call. There's clearly something 'unique' about the way our s/w is installed.