cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Not able to save my model as .JT file

sbhushankumar
1-Newbie

Not able to save my model as .JT file

I am not able to save my part model as .jt file format.It displays a messege "JT client executable not found in installation directory". What should I do ??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I suppose you have to reinstall Creo. Do not forget to click Customize button and select Interface for JT option.

Note: Also I think that your license must contain module INTF_FOR_JT.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

I suppose you have to reinstall Creo. Do not forget to click Customize button and select Interface for JT option.

Note: Also I think that your license must contain module INTF_FOR_JT.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Yea I had to reinstall it again, Interface for JT option was unchecked .

Thank you for your response.

Regards,

Shashi.

Hello,

May I ask what kind of license of Cero do you have that "interface for JT" option? because seems my student license does not contain the module "INTF for JT".

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Jane

Hello Jane,

I have commercial lic for creo with jt interface included. I am not very sure if inferface for jt is included in student lic. You better open your lic file and check if it is there or not.

Regards,

Shashi,

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Jane

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:jli)

Jane,

the license of Interface for JT is included in PTC Creo Interface for JT Extension.

See PTC Creo Interface for JT Extension | PTC

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Jane

Just wanted to add here I had the same problem as well in our environment. At least for Creo 2 or 3 we had to do an added step after ensuring "INTF_for_JT" module was customized on the install. I did that and still could not "save as .jt"

We had to also reconfigure our installation as well.

Locate the installation directory of your Creo.

Usually it is Something like "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 3.0\M010\Parametric\bin"

Execute as administrator "reconfigure.exe"

Choose "Customize" after going Next to the "Applications to Customize" dialog.

Select Command Configuration, Edit the configuration for parametric.

Add the INTF_for_JT and any other licenses you want.

Ok, Ok, and Install to Finish.

Test in Creo that you can use the new license as intended.

Top Tags