cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

ProE Startup files

nhanratty
2-Guest

ProE Startup files

Hi all

I remember a few years back somebody on the exploder showing some screen shots of a dialog box that popped up when a user started Pro/ENGINEER. The dialog box showed what licenses were owned by the company and how many of each were available to the user. The user could simply select a button to start the license he/she wanted.

Does anybody have something similar they would be willing to share or details of where I could get it?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Neal
3 REPLIES 3

All

Thanks very much for all of the response so far.

I am aware of how to set up the different bat files and linking licenses to them but what I would like to have is an interface pop up (just before ProE starts) which tells the user for example, there is a total of 6 Foundation XE licenses 3 of which are available and that there is 3 Flex 3C licenses and 0 available.

This would save the user starting a license of which there are 0 available because other users have got there first.

I hope this clarifies my query.

Regards,

Neal

This?

[cid:image001.png@01CB4E7B.A5CD9A10]

You see the dialog box when you launch Pro/E using the proe.exe file.

During the Pro/E installation, you can split up your license files into as
many groups as you need. When you launch proe.exe, you will see a list
showing all the different groups you created during installation.

Not sure if this helps.

Damián Castillo
CAD & Administration Manager
Engineering Department
Hensley Industries
Phone: 972-406-4788
Fax: 972-406-6246
Top Tags